Greeter Station Tutorial
Step 1: Navigate to TM Frontman's Greeter Station
To log into TM Frontman's Greeter Station, in your web browser navigate to https://www.tmfrontman.com/greeter_station
To login select the Login button. A modal will appear requesting your username and password. Enter your credentials and select Login. You will then be redirected to the Greeter Station's Sale Selection.
Step 2: Select Your Sale
- Welcome Center ID
- Sale: Use the dropdown to select your current sale.
- Sale Date
Step 3: Create a Card
Select the Client Name by typing in their first name or last name. There are 3 different methods that you can use to search the client:
- Last Name, First Name: The name listed before the comma is set to be searched as a Last Name and after the comma searches against First Names. Using initials for the first name can also be used. For example, using Worley, D will look up anyone whose first name starts with a D and last name matches Worley.
- First Name Last Name: This method utilizes spaces, but no commas. If a space is used in the query it will search first name and then last name. D Worley would work as an example of this method.
- Last Name: If there are no commas or spaces used in the query the search will only compare last names to the query.
If there are no current clients you can create a new client by selecting Create Client.
Fill out the following information for a new client:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
Step 3.1: Select Hip #s
- Select Hips Manually by tapping the appropriate Hip #
- Select Hips via Filter by selecting All Show, Yearlings, Weanlings, Colts, Fillies, Mares, or by Zones.